Getting Great Curls
It can be a challenge to get your hair to have perfect curls. Although some hair is naturally curly and is easier to coax into bouncy curls, other hair types are difficult to style and have a hard time holding curls.
Regardless of hair type, you can manage to get great curls. In fact, there are many different ways to get the curls you want. You might want to try several ways of curling to see which works best for your hair and gives the best results.
There are several ways to get perfectly curly hair. Try these ideas next time you want to get beautiful curls:
- Do you want curly locks that will last, but your hair is completely straight? You might want to consider getting a perm for long-term curls. Perms require special care, however, so be sure you are ready for the commitment.
- Curlers or hot rollers are an excellent way to get the curls you want. You can choose hot curlers, which you place in your hair when hot. Another option is to use sponge curlers. These are curlers that you place in your hair when it is still slightly damp, then remove once your hair is dry. You can leave these in your hair overnight if desired for hair that is curly in the morning.
- Of course, you can use a curling iron to achieve fantastic curls. There are a few ways to accomplish this. One way is to take a section of hair and grip the end with the curling iron. Then, twist the hair around the iron until you reach the roots. Wait a few seconds, then release the hair. You can also try twisting the hair around the iron starting at the root without using the grip on the curling iron. This creates wavy hair.
- Although it might sound strange, you can actually curl hair with a flat iron. Using a thin flat iron, clamp hair in the iron near the root and start pulling it down slowly, twisting in the direction you want the curl to be in as you go. This should create curly sections of hair. Repeat this with all of your hair for beautiful, bouncy hair.
- Don't forget to use the proper hair products as you style. For instance, when you are using heat to style your hair, you should apply a heat protection spray to your hair first. You can also finish off your look with anti-frizz spray and hair spray.
There are many ways to get the curls you want. Decide which works best for you, then keep practicing. Sometimes it can take a while to become a pro at curling hair, but stick with it.
Leave your own comment:
Comments for this tip:
There are currently no comments for this tip. (Be the first to leave your comment—just use the simple form above!)