Hiding a Big Forehead
We all have "body flaws" that we would like to do away with. Some of these flaws can be camouflaged so that they aren't so obvious. One of these, luckily, is a big forehead. There are just some days that you may want to just cover it up or hide it. Here are some simple things that can be done on those days when you feel like you want to camouflage your forehead.
- Bangs. Bangs are a great way to hide a big forehead. You can style your hair so that it has bangs that hang down your forehead, ending right above your eyebrows. Bangs tend to frame a face, which brings out other facial features like cheekbones or eyes. If you happen to have curly hair, when your hair is wet use a large, round brush and blow-dry your bangs. Keep the brush under the hair with the blow dryer blowing on your hair. Using this technique you will get both volume and straight hair.
- Side-Swiped Bangs. This is a great look that works well for both men and women. Blow your hair dry as you would for straight bangs, but instead of blowing the hair straight you blow your hair sideways. Remember to keep the brush under the hair to style the bangs but to also give volume to your bangs.
- Layered or Choppy Hair. Having hair that is choppy or layered is when the hair is cut unevenly. The choppy hair is a great look for men while the layered look works great for women. This works well because the different layers detract from the appearance of a big or large forehead, making it less noticeable.
- Headband. For ladies this works fairly well. Pull your hair back and use a thick headband to cover part of your hair and some of your forehead. People have a tendency to look at the headband and not at your forehead.
- Hats. A fun way to cover your forehead is to wear hats. Guys look great in hats, especially if they fit right. There are a lot of fun hats for both men and women.
It is not uncommon for people who feel like they have a body flaw to become very conscious about it. They tend to try to hide it without noticing that they are bringing more attention to the problem. If you remember that everyone has flaws you can build up your confidence which will go a long way to people not noticing your forehead or other bodily flaw.
Leave your own comment:
Comments for this tip:
There are currently no comments for this tip. (Be the first to leave your comment—just use the simple form above!)